Beware of scams through the "Coca-Cola Welfare Fund"
Department of Information Technology - On the evening of June 2, 2021, the technical team observed messages shared on social media programs such as Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp on the program to win 200,000 Riels from Coca-Cola by just answer survey questions and share links with friends.
The technical team of the Department of Information Technology would like to inform all citizens that the above program is a scam of crooks for the following purposes:
- Drag the victim to the link, which is a fake website.
- Deceive the victim, answer questions to get rewards.
- Trick the victim, share the link to a friend by giving the malicious website permission, run the victim's messenger, such as Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp, and automatically share the above link to all of the friends' Victims (Contact List).
In addition to the points mentioned above, crooks can also use this campaign for various purposes such as:
- Use of fraudulent websites to steal victim account information (for example, online or bank account)
- Use fake websites to copy viruses and so on.
Please stop sharing, clicking on the link to avoid the problems mentioned above.